Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Custom Polo Themed Graduation Invitations

The Little Extra Touches
I just love the whole look of this set.  I love how coordinating each piece is, but also different in it's own right.  This family wanted Polo graphic, but to take it to the next level also added a plaid pattern.  By having that extra touch by using it in the envelope liner, it made the thank you note coordinate even better.  I highly recommend using envelope liners.  I feel as though it really takes invitations to the next level and makes them stand out.   I also love that they set the tone by using custom made address label. 




For more information head to www.sweetpeaprint.com to begin your custom order or "like" us on our Facebook page for more inspiration.  

Happy wedding/life planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment