Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Custom Circus Themed Birthday Favor Tag and Thank you note

While I originally starting off focusing on weddings, as my brides or their friends have babies I have been lucky enough to be asked to continue their stationery needs.  What I love about doing with kid birthday parties is how creative each one is and really goes after bold colors.  For Joey's first birthday they had a whole circus theme that really made use of primary colors.  Having customized favor tags really gave the theme an extra little touch that many guests noticed at the party. I really like how this family also kept the same graphic and colors for the thank you not cards as well.










For more information head to www.sweetpeaprint.com to begin your custom order or "like" us on our Facebook page for more inspiration.  

Happy wedding/life planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment