Sunday, February 27, 2011

Damask Themed Wedding

I was very excited to work on a custom designed damask themed wedding.

The details were so beautiful - light blue, silver and white. I immediately stated brainstorming with the bride and grooms direction.

As many of you know, when you work with me I like to come up with "Inspiration Boards" this keeps my client and I on the same page.

Below is Damask Inspiration Board. This board incorporates - elements my clients sent, pieces I designed and some elements that inspired me in the design phase.

When I saw this stunning cake below by Confectionery Designs I immediately incorporated it with the story board, it perfectly matched the invitations and stationary we designed.

When I saw the beautiful flowers below by Stoneblossom Floral & Event Design they were the perfect flowers for the damask theme.


Photo Credits
Custom Invite and Paper Goods - SweetPeaPrint
Flowers -
Stoneblossom Floral & Event Design
Cakes - Confectionery Designs
Mens Attire -lusterstudios.com
Dresses - theknot.com
Shoes - beachweddingdresses.biz

Below are larger pictures of what Sweet Pea Print final pieces looked like for the wedding.



S
tationary Designed By Sweet Pea Print~Layered Invites

Custom Wedding Stationary - Invite, Program, Table Number and Place card



Designed By Sweet Pea Print~Layered Invites
Custom Wedding Stationary - Petal Invite, layered, tag with 2 inserts



Designed By Sweet Pea Print~Layered Invites
Custom Table Number and Place Card - layered and scored



Designed By Sweet Pea Print~Layered Invites
Custom Program - Printed on Pearl Paper and scored



Stationary Designed By Sweet Pea Print~Layered Invites
Custom Wedding Stationary - Invite, Program, Table Number and Place card

I hope you enjoyed viewing our work.
Contact me today to start working on your custom project.
xoxo
~Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment