Friday, February 25, 2011

Custom Baby Shower Invites

I was very excited when I received an email for custom baby shower invites and save-the-dates to from on old friend's mother, whom was hosting the party.

My client was very fun and nice to work with, she was very excited for her daughter and son-in-law and was hosting a baby shower for them. Her design direction was "elegant, baby like and neutral colors"

I came up with different custom design ideas for her and she fell in love with the 4x5 save the date below.

I then designed coordinating 4x5 layered baby shower invite - the layering is such a nice touch on invites.

From what I was told, everyone loved them, yay!



Heather - thank you for referring me to your mother and we are sooooooooo excited for the birth of your 1st child! xoxo

Contact me today to start working on your custom baby shower invites, save-the-dates, favors and coordinating thank you notes.

http://sweetpeaprint.com/
xoxo
~Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment