Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Custom Die-Cut Diaper Photo Birth Announcment and Cupcake Toppers

Did I not just say that I am falling in love with die-cuts?

When it came to announce my own daughter's birth announcement, I wanted to really challenge myself and decided to make my own diaper die-cuts.  It was something that change made a typical birth announcement be unique and I used the same design on the outside of the diaper for my thank you cards.  We also had many visitors when our little first arrived, so I also made coordinating cupcake toppers because who doesn't love dessert?  All of it was really a great way to announce and celebrate the birth of our daughter.   



www.sweetpeaprint.com

www.sweetpeaprint.com

www.sweetpeaprint.com

www.sweetpeaprint.com

www.sweetpeaprint.com

No comments:

Post a Comment