Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Codie 8th Birthday Custom Photo Invites

It was an honor to work on Codie's 8th Photo Birthday Invitations and Thank you cards.

When I was younger and though out college, I played soccer. I had many soccer friend's but some of those friends left a mark in my heart. One of those friends was Codies's mother Erin. She was always kind, sweet, and happy! As time went on and our lives changed, we lost track of each other, however, we reconnected though facebook which has been AMAZING and I have had the pleasure of working on a few invitation/thank you and holiday card orders for her and her family now.

Below is the order latest order I worked on her for her sons 8th Birthday. She gave me wonderful direction on the piece - he loves hockey, snowboarding and she thought the colors navy blue and orange would look good together. After a few rounds of thoughts and ideas this is what we came up with for her final piece. She was very happy as were we.


Erin - I can't thank you enough for your love and support while you have watched Sweet Pea Print grow! Thank you!

Contact us today to work on your custom photo card design. We do not charge extra for a custom design and with every 4x6 photo card order we offer a FREE 4x6 magnet for a keepsake . We also offer FREE Delivery in Rochester, N.Y. or free shipping on orders of $75 or more.

visit our website today
www.sweetpeaprint.com

xoxo

~Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment